Wednesday, August 02, 2006

CC2 - Week 1 - Cubase Video Setup.

I didn't have real trouble setting up this, so I included the MIDI
thing we learnt as well. You'll notice in this snapshot that the
'note on' thing in Reason is on, thus proving how cool I am. I don't
know what it does yet though. I guess one problem I had was
taking a screen shot, as I had forgotten the 12-button ultra-cool
Mac code for the shortcut. After minimising ALL the open
windows I was able to double click on one of the temp drives,
and from there searched backwards for the 'screen grab' program.
Kiss my user-friendly arse. Oh wait, now it is in .tiff format.
Export as jpeg then. Oh great, now my file upload server won't
accept ANYTHING from this computer. Well, I guess I'll just
transfer it to my laptop (through email of course) and add the
picture link then. Here you go.

1 comment:

Ben said...

Yes Ben, I agree. Macs can go to hell and die. You so smart!