Thursday, September 11, 2008

Forum | Week 7 | Student Presentations II


This week I had to bail on forum due to an over-active teaching practicum, a disease which I apparently contracted when I first started University. According to other student's blogs, it was student presentations. When I found out what Doug's MaxMSP project last semester was (a chord progression generator), I had a brainwave of what to do for my own presentation - my failed projects. I'll start with my Auto-Piano MaxMSP thingy I made semester 1 last year, then finish off with my craptabulous Rainforest generator I created last semester in SuperCollusion.

Can't wait!

1. Stephen Whittington. "Music Technology Forum - Week 7 - 2nd and 3rd Year Presentations." Lecture presented at the Electronic Music Unit, University of Adelaide, South Australia, 11/09/2008.

No comments: